US West Mountain Benchmarks Features
- Each US West mountain benchmark is packaged in a black matte gift box with a mini base, black velour bag, certificate of authenticity and product information card.
- Standard size is 3.25” x 1/8″ in a satin finish, formed with a slight dome and felt backing.
- Premium displays available at checkout.
- For additional questions, check out more on our FAQs page or send us a note via our Contact Form.
Top 10 Popular West Peaks
The Mountain West has some of the highest mountain peaks in America. The Coast Ranges, the Sierra Nevadas, the Cascade Range, and the Rocky Mountains are all found in the West region. Some of the more famous mountains in the Mountain West are Mount Elbert, Pikes Peak, Blanca Peak, Longs Peak, Kings Peak, Wind River Peak, Cloud Peak, Wheeler Peak, Truchas Peak, Granite Peak, Borah Peak, and Humphreys Peak.
- Half Dome 8,839′ (California) 37°44′46″N 119°31′59″W
- Grand Teton 13,775′ (Wyoming) 43°44′28″N 110°48′09″W
- Clouds Rest 9,930′ (California) 37°46′04″N 119°29′21″W
- Mount Baker 10,786′ (Washington) 48°46′36″N 121°48′52″W
- Wind River Peak 13,197′ (Wyoming) 42°42′31″N 109°07′41″W
- Mount Saint Helens 8,363′ (Washington) 46°11′28″N 122°11′40″W
- Cloud Peak 13,171′ (Wyoming) 44°22′56″N 107°10′26″W
- Mount Shasta 14,179′ (California) 41°24′33″N 122°11′42″W
- Truchas Peak 13,108′ (New Mexico) 35°57′45″N 105°38′42″W
- El Capitan 7,573′ (California) 37°44′32″N 119°38′09″W
Check out more on the mountains at the following websites;